Cookies: Extended Disclosure
This “extended information” has been prepared and personalized specifically for this site www.anthilla.com According to the provisions Of the measure of 8 May 2014 issued By the guarantor for the protection of personal data.
It integrates and updates other information already present on the site and/or released before now by the company, in combination with which it provides all the elements required by art. 13 of D. Lgs. 196/2003 and the subsequent Provisions of the Authority Guaranteeing the protection of personal data.
Third parties Shall be informed that the use of this statement, or even only of certain parts thereof, on other websites in respect of which it is certainly not relevant and/or incorrect and/or inconsistent, may entail the imposition of heavy penalties on the part Of the Authority responsible for the protection of personal data.
Subject of Disclosure:
Our company exploits in these web pages technologies using so-called “cookies” and this statement has the purpose to illustrate to the user in a clear and precise way their way of use.
This document cancels and replaces in full any previous information provided by the company on the subject of cookies, which are therefore to be considered completely outdated.
What are cookies:
VI cookies are text strings (small files), which the sites visited by a user send to its terminal (PC, tablet, smart phone, etc.), where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites that sent them, during the visit of the same user.
Types of cookies and their purposes:
The cookies used on this website are of the following types:
1. Technical Cookies:
They allow the user the optimal and fast browsing through the website and the efficient use of the services and/or the various options that it offers, allowing for example to make a purchase or to authenticate to access reserved areas.
These cookies are necessary to improve the usability of the website, but they can still be deactivated.
2. Third party Cookies:
Cookies are installed on the user’s terminal by third-party site managers through this website.
I cookies di terze parti, aventi principalmente finalità di analisi, derivano per lo più dalle funzionalità di strumenti per la gestione di statistiche analitiche come: Google Analytics.
You can have more information about Google Analytics by clicking on the following link: www.google.it/intl/it/analytics.
To disable cookies and to prevent Google Analytics to collect browsing data, you can download the browser add-on for disabling Google Analytics by clicking on the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
Your Browser settings:
In particular, the user can set the so-called “private navigation”, thanks to which his navigation program interrupts the saving of the historical sites visited, any passwords entered, cookies and other Information on the pages you visit.
We Warn that in the event that the user decides to deactivate all cookies (even those of a technical nature), the quality and rapidity of the services offered by this website may worsen drastically and you may lose access to some sections of Site itself.
Practical Directions to the user for the correct setting of the browser:
- Click on the icon labeled “Customize and Check Google Chrome” located at the top right.
- Then Select the menu item named “Settings“.
- In the form that opens, select the menu item labeled “Show Advanced Settings.”
- Then to the menu item called “Privacy“.
- Click on the “Content settings” button where you can set the block of all or part of the cookies.
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Click on the icon labeled “Tools” located at the top right.
- Then Select the menu item named “Internet options“.
- In the form that opens, select the menu item called “Privacy” where you can set the block of all or part of the cookies.
- From the drop-down menu located at the top left, or from the 3-line icon located right on the tool-bar.
- Select the menu item named “Options“.
- In the form that opens, select the menu item “Privacy“,
- Where you can set the block of all or part of the cookies.
Date of drafting of this document: 26/03/2019